Thursday, July 8, 2010

Earl Pickens and The Black Mountain Marauders - Bootleg - Live at Rodeo Bar, NYC (11/19/01)

Here's a recording I made of Earl Pickens and The Black Mountain Marauders at the Rodeo Bar using two microphones and a 4-track recorder. Dave, who was relatively new to the Marauders, told me it came in handy when he was learning all the songs for their upcoming live CD. They'd soon make me an honorary Marauder.

[DOWNLOAD] Earl Pickens and The Black Mountain Marauders - Bootleg - Live at Rodeo Bar, NYC (11/19/01)
01- Ghost Riders In The Sky/She's A Lady
02- Folsom Prison Blues/It Takes A Man
03- Tell Your Mama Not To Worry
04- New York Woman
05- Up To No Good
06- Mucho Grande
07- If I Could Sing Like That
08- Shittin' On Company Time
09- Too Much Information
10- I'm On Fire
11- I'd Be A Fool
12- Wondering Where You Are
13- Midnight/High Noon
14- Lonesome Whistle/Honky Tonk Woman
15- She Kicked Me Out
16- I Hate Myself
17- If That's My Wife
18- I'm So Tired
19- The Dukes Of Hazzard


Oh…and earlier that day I went pantie shopping with Earl...

No comments: