Tuesday, July 1, 2014

South Oaks - and of tomorrow… (May 2014)


We had fun recording the last EP so we did it again. Jim, Kevin and I each contributed two songs and worked on them via email, because we live too far from each other. Once we added our own parts and got them in a good place we went back to Steve Johnson's studio (My Low Studio). Again, like last time, we didn't practice beforehand, just straight to record. We recorded the basic tracks live, then I went back for some guitar overdubs and Jim went back for final vocals.



[DOWNLOAD] South Oaks - and of tomorrow… (2014)
01- Keep Your Judgment Day
02- When Humans Roamed The Earth
03- Halo of Stars
04- See With My Hands
05- Echoes of Laughter
06- Free To Follow

And to coincide with the EP release, I cut a video for each song…

"Keep Your Judgment Day"

"When Humans Roamed The Earth"

"Halo of Stars"

"See With My Hands"

"Echoes of Laughter"

"Free To Follow"





You can also download and of tomorrow… free at the South Oaks bandcamp page.

Follow South Oaks on Facebook.

SOUTH OAKS
Jim Burns - vocals
Frank Fusco - guitar
Kevin Purcell - bass
Eric Hoffman - drums

No comments: