Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zombula 451˚ & (the debut of) Rat Bastard @ R.T.I. 12/30/94

Rat Bastard's first show was at The Right Track Inn, in December of '94. The first thing you'll notice is that Daveman's performance is a little stiff – a far cry from the Daveman to come. Wait...that's not true...the first thing you'll notice is how crappy the sound quality is on this VHS video. The second thing you'll notice is that Daveman's performance is a little stiff (sorry Dave...I kid).

For all you Intellectuals fans out there, you may remember this first song as "Cheated"...

Rat Bastard - "I Don't Wanna"


Rat Bastard - "Blind In One Eye"


And here's a little treat... :30 seconds of Zombula 451˚ performing "End Of The World", and another song I can't make out. Unfortunately, that's all there is. At this point Zombula had added a second guitarist, John Orgera, to the mix...

Zombula 451˚ - "End Of The World"


*I don't know who shot this footage, but if you'd like credit, just leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it was Paul from the Happy Tea Leaves.