Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rat Bastard - Don't You Boys Know I've Got That Not So Fresh Feeling? (1994-96) (remastered)



Look what I got in the mail!… A remastered version of Rat Bastard's first two demos, Don't You Boys Know Any Nice Songs?! and That Not So Fresh Feeling. I think remastered is the correct term here, maybe not. Joe Kollar took the original DAT tapes to My Low Studio and transferred them with the help of Steve Johnson. You can download the original "tape > CD" version here and compare it to the "DAT > CD" version below.

[DOWNLOAD] Rat Bastard - Don't You Boys Know I've Got That Not So Fresh Feeling? Demos & Other Crap - Mach I 1994-1996 (remastered)
01- Wet Paint
02- Phony Bitch
03- Neighborhood Magic
04- I Don't Wanna
05- Break Another One
06- Blind In One Eye
07- Little Pieces
08- Subtle Quiet
09- My Gun
10- School Bus Yellow
11- Vanilla Swirl
12- Hello...I Am Death
13- My Day Off (live)
14- Sleeping In Graveyards (live)
15- Handjob (live)
16- Little Pieces (live)
17- Walking On Sunshine (live)



RAT BASTARD - MACH I
Dave Jemmott - vocals
Joe Kollar - guitar
Kevin Purcell - bass
John Hoffman - drums

No comments: