Thursday, May 6, 2010

Earl Pickens and The Black Mountain Marauders @ Lakeside Lounge (7/27/01)

This show was going to be sort of a dry-run for Jim Muscarella and I...as far as filming. I had my VHS camera and he was borrowing Scott's. But Jim showed up late and for some reason I only have partial video for the songs he covered – maybe I didn't get all the tapes? Anyway, only the first minute of "Opening Band" and the last two minutes of "If That's My Wife" feature both cameras footage.

"New York Woman"


"Wondering Where You Are"


"(They Were Just) The Opening Band"


"I Saw The Light"


"If That's My Wife"


Here's a few photos...


Earl Pickens - vocals, guitar
Merle Twang - lead guitar
Reverand Jedidiah P. Houston - guitar, backup vocals
Tink Travers - banjo, harmonica, backup vocals
Chief Dave Strongbow - bass
Joe Horseman - drums

No comments: